2013.09–2018.06 Ph.D. Program, Computer Science and Technology, State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
2009.09–2013.06 B.S., Network Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
L. Zhang, S. Wang, R. K. Wong, R. N. Chang. Adjusting User Preference Based on Cognitive Level for Service Selection. IEEE Trans. Network and Service Management, 2017.
L. Zhang, S. Wang, F. Yang, R. N. Chang. QoECenter: A Visual Platform for QoE Evaluation of Streaming Video Service. Int'l Conf. Web Service, 2017.
L. Zhang, S. Wang, F. Yang. Towards User Quality of Experience and Selective Attention: A Subtitle-Based Measurement Study. Int'l Conf. Service Computing, 2016.
L. Zhang, S. Wang, M. Yang, Y. Guo. Service Selection and Recommendation in Integrated Network Environment [M]. American: IET, 2016.
S. Wang, T. Lei, L. Zhang, C. H. Hsu, and F. Yang. Offloading Mobile Data Traffic for QoS-aware Service Provision in Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2015.
J. Wei, S. Wang, L. Zhang, A. Zhou, Q. Sun, F. Yang. Virtual Machine Placement to Minimize Data Transmission Latency in MapReduce. Journal of Internet Technology, 2015.
Q. Sun, L. Zhang, S. Wang. A Virtual Machine Deployment Solution. China, CN201510030371.9[P], 2015-01-21.
2015.10-present QoE Platform for Streaming Video Services
• Directed the project (including organizing project schedule, supervising task completion, and demonstrating contributions) • Provided source video classification, QoS realization of encoding and network transmission, and context-aware user experience data gathering and analysis • Implemented HTTP-based content control of dynamic adaptive streaming video service, DASH content generation, and MPD file generation. Website: www.qoecenter.com
2017.07-2017.09 Geospatial Information Analysis (IBM T.J. Watson Research Center)
• Provided extensible API for big data management and storage based on geospatial information analysis • Analyzed quality of service based on function and performance testing • Supervised progress completion and wrote project patents and papers. Website: https://developer.ibm.com/api/view/id-816。
2016.01-present Study on Quality of Selection Based on Mobile Internet
• Managed QoE of streaming video services under mobile edge environment • Designed an edge-cloud algorithm to guarantee overload balancing and quality efficiency improvement • Developed a bit-rate adaptive algorithm based on HTTP dynamic streaming videos to improve mobile terminal QoE.
2015.01-presentService Selection Mechanism in Converged Network Environment
• Directed the research on personalize service selection based on user preference • Led the research on service of cognition based on user historical data • Co-authored and published related surveys on the service selection and service recommendation.
2014.01-2016.12Brain Mechanism for Risk Decision and Service Selection
• Directed the research on service selection, including managing the connection-oriented network service, analyzing the relationship of risk decision impact with QoE indices • Established a user-experience QoE model based on the brain cognition for achieving optimum service selection.
2017.07-2017.09Intern in IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
• Participated in “Physical Analytics Integrated Data Repository and Services” project • Responsible for function and performance testing, API simplification and performance improvement • Wrote project patents and papers from the perspective of service computing
2014.08-2014.09Intern in China Mobile
• participated in content production, market research, and event planning of campus publicity and brand promotion activities • Accomplished campus promotion activities in Beijing Language and Culture University and won the best performance award
2012.07-2012.12 Intern in Sina Weibo
• Participated in demand analysis, test cases and scenario design and run, test development platform management, test results summary, user feedback collection and organization • Accomplished four versions of Sina Weibo client with the demand analysis, test development and online feedback summary
2016.10 Services Society Scientist Young Forum Research Competition
• Designed and developed a QoE evaluation platform for streaming video services which had received over eight thousand visits from over 37 countries or regions in three months • Won the outstanding student award from Services Society Scientist Young Forum
2012.11National Undergraduate Innovation Project Competition
• Directed a four-person team, responsible for a mobile game program development on android via wireless technology • Won the national innovation award
2014.10-presentReviewer of China Communications, IOV 2014, COLLABORATECOM 2016
Organizing Committee Member of IOV 2014, ICCSA 2016, COLLABORATE-COM 2016
Publication Chair of IOV 2014, COLLABORATECOM 2016
2010.09-presentMonitor, President of Sign Language Club. Minister of the Organization Department
Volunteer Instructor of Museum of Beihong Xu. Volunteer of Science and Technology Promotion Project
2015 – 2016Outstanding Graduate Student, State Key Laboratory
2015 – 2016Outstanding Student Award, Services Society Scientist Young Forum
2015 – 2016ICCSA 2016, Outstanding Contribution Prize, ICCSA 2016,CollaborateCom 2016 & IOV 2014
2014 – 2016Best Graduate Student Award, BUPT
2010 – 2016Best Student Award, BUPT & First-Class Scholarship, BUPT
2011 – 2012National Innovation Award, BUPT
2010 – 2012Municipal Best Students Award, Education Commission of Beijing
Good command in both written and spoken English
Quick and passionate learner, detail-focused, and rigorous attitude for scientific research
Copyright © QoE Team of BUPT 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved